Physical Therapy in Central Illinois & Western Illinoisfor Cross Country Skiing
Welcome to Advanced Rehab & Sports Medicine Services resource regarding common injuries for cross country skiing.
Correct treatment of an acute injury will minimize recovery time. Advanced Rehab & Sports Medicine Services can also help you prevent re-injury by teaching you how to maintain good posture and muscle balance, prescribing you a thorough stretching regime, and providing tips for equipment selection.
- Ankle Sprain and Instability
- Achilles Tendon Problems
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Skier's Thumb
- Wrist Ligament Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Instability and Dislocations
- Acromio-clavicular (A-C) Joint Separation